Current Position and Responsibilities
Agnes is a manager with Wipfli LLP serving major manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, service companies, nonprofit and other closely held businesses and their owners in the Chicagoland area. She works closely with members of management to improve their company overall operations. She manages external audits, reviews and compilations, and agreed-upon procedures engagements. Agnes also supervises the tax preparation process to ensure that the business and the owners get the benefits they qualify for. Agnes adds value to her clients with her depth of accounting and tax knowledge and consistent communication. She has expertise in various industries and can deal with many complexities of a growing company such as stock based compensation, research and development credit, cost segregation, international expansion.
- Financial statement audits for manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, service companies, nonprofit and other privately held business.
- Tax planning and consulting for businesses and owners
- Analysis or problem-solving advice
- Close to ten years of experience in auditing, accounting and taxation for commercial and governmental entities
Northeastern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- CFA Chicago -– Member